Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) is an advanced technology that provides the following benefits:
- Cost effective option for large scale capture of detailed information.
- Safe solution for surveying of hazardous, hard-to-reach or unhealthy areas.
- Fast, efficient tool to collect and process data faster than traditional terrestrial-based survey technology.
NSS are UAV Level 1 CASA certified and provide UAV survey solutions including:
- Topographic and contour surveys
- Site and route planning for infrastructure and transport corridors
- As-built surveys
- Volume determination
- Data asset management and vegetation clearances for utility industries
- Hydraulic/stormwater modelling
- Disaster analysis for emergency services (bushfire and flood mapping)
- Agricultural & Forestry Industry
- Crop circulation and vegetation health for agriculture industry including biomass indication, grown monitoring, crop discrimination, leaf area indexing and nitrogen recommendation
- Thermal video and mapping for water distribution management and plant stress analysis